Welcome to the Valentines Day Card Blog Hop. Hosted by Ellen at CardMonkey!!
Today we are sharing with you cards for Valentines Day!
Be sure and hit all 14 stops & leave comments for some yummy candy!
- A2 size card
- Paper from HL
- CM corner rounder
- Ribbon from Big Lots
- Cuttelbug embossing folders - swiss dots, perfectly paisley
I printed my sentiment out on the computer using
Minya Nouvelle True Type. Then I cut it out and used the corner rounder
and a white gel pen.
The truffles were cut at 1" and I found them at freesvgfiles for SCAL, I altered them a bit.
The cuts were on pages 120 & 121.
Vellum for the fishbowl cut at 3.5"
Fish were cut at 1-1/4"
Seaweed cut at 2"
Words were cut at 1"
The heart is from Create A Critter pg. 64 at .5"
Make sure you are a follower, leave a comment and also tell me what your favorite Valentine treat is. What kind of candy or yummy dessert.
And let me know how I can get in contact with you, so if you win I can let you know. (I will pick with random.org on Monday night and post on Tues. morning)
I do have candy for you but I am not sure what yet,
but it will be good! (one thing so far is a Cuttlebug folder)
Thanks for stopping by today:)
Next you are going to go visit Angie
Here is the list in case you get lost or if you just came to my blog and you want
to start at the beginning.
1. Ellen (aka CardMonkey) www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
2. Shawn ( CricutSearch.com!)www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com
3. Elaine www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com (you are here)
4. Angie www.atuttletime.blogspot.com
5. Darlene www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com
6. Taylor www.southernscrapper2010.blogspot.com
7. Shawnee www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com
9. Sarah www.simplyshaddock.blogspot.com
10. Jaime www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
11. Sarah www.sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
13. Selina www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com
14. Angie www.luvs2scrapbook75.blogspot.com