Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tax Day Blues Blog Hop Winner

I want to thank everyone for stopping by the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop!
I hope you all enjoyed it, I know I loved being a part of the hop!
And now for the winner.................


Lisa said... 27                   

Both cards are just adorable, Elaine, but I really love the basketball birdie! Your cousin will love it! The papers you chose and your designs are just perfect!
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Congratulations Lisa click on the contact me link above and send me your address!


3 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm so excited!! THANKS so much Elaine! I'm emailing you now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!

    Tina~
    http://creatingwithgypsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent a some time browsing your recent posts! Great stuff, as usual! Wishing you a Blessed Easter : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.