Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday Card


I am entering this in the birthdaysundaes challenge #7 anything goes


A2 card
Create a Critter pg. 29 cat & pinwheel cut at 2.75"
   hat cut at 2"   since the hat and pinwheel are on the same cut I had to cut them twice
i-rock for the bling i-rock 4mm Glam Rox Adhesive Gems: Rhinestuds
solid paper is from Michaels recollection pack
designer paper is Diecuts with A View Nana's Kitchen Paper Stack
ribbon for my sentiment Martha Stewart
border punch is EK success

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Card! Love the border punch you used! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, how cute! I love the border punch you used in the project. Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the color combos you used and the border punch is awesome! That pinwheel rocks - I have got to get Create a Critter! :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee this adorable card! It's so cute! I love the colors and the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.