Friday, September 30, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #111

Welcome to Paper Cutz Challenge #111: "Shake, Rattle and Roll" 
 Make a card, LO or craft project for Halloween with a hand stamped, digital stamped, or Cricut cut image of a skeleton, or a skull and crossbones, BUT make it CUTE, NOT SPOOKY! Use any colors you'd like.
 Be sure to link up your creation with us at PaperCutzChallenge you have until Oct. 6th.




A2 size Center step card
"Trick or Treat" & "Happy Halloween" stamp is from Mary at cardztv stamps
Skeleton is from Paper Doll Dress Up, cut at 4"
Trick or Treat bag is from Paper Doll Dress up pg. 52,  cut using the gypsy to remove the cut words so I could stamp on it.
Pumkins are from Mini Monsters pgs. 59, 60 & 61, cut at 1"
Bow tie is from Sugar & Spice (bear bow), cut at 2.5"
DCWV Ghosts & Goblins stack
plain paper is from Michaels Recollections
Grosgrain ribbon
Stampin Up Only Orange & Glorious Green for edges
Momento Grape Jelly for sentiment
i-rock for bling
googly eyes

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to see what the rest of the DT has for you!
 Have a great weekend:)

7 comments:

  1. Elaine,
    Thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! I love visiting other blogs to find inspiration and am so happy to hear that I could offer that little bit of inspiration to you!

    Lisa
    crop-and-create.blogspot.com

    PS - This card is SO super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, this is a super card. I love that purple tie on the skeleton! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pumpkins and all the google eyes. The bow tie on the skeleton was the perfect touch.
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, this is so cute. It made me think of my granddaughter who just told me tonight she's going to be a vampire for Halloween. I really liked your skeleton and love the fall button tree too.

    Hugs...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I thought I was leaving this on the Dracula card.

    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkins are hilarious! Love it. I just entered this challenge myself and had to come over and see this card up close. Learning so much about Halloween cuts with the cricut! Paper dolls. Who knew! TFS. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Love the design, and googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.