Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A couple of last minute Christmas cards

For the Paper Cutz Challenge click HERE


I have made a few last minute Christmas cards, since I hadn't felt well for a couple weeks I got way behind on my Christmas cards (and everything else around the house). So I needed to make something quick and easy, I finished them today and here is what I came up with. Hope you like them:)


A2 size card
Copic markers & SU colored pencils
SU stamp set - Holiday Tag Team
SU black embossing powder
Sentiment from Cardz Tv Sstamps Home for Christmas set


A2 size card
Copic markers & SU colored pencils
SU black embossing powder
SU stamp set - Holiday Tag Team
Sentiment from Cardz Tv Sstamps Home for Christmas set


A2 size card
Tuxedo black Memento Ink
SU stamp set- Along the same Lines

A little note about copic markers: Do not use them with black embossing powder, they will smear/melt the embossing powder. I found this out the hard way. If you do want to use embossing powder use clear.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice cards and glad your feeling better and stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Elaine! Isn't this such a crazy time of year? I love it, but I hate it if you know what I mean because of all the rushing and prep work! Enjoy the holiday!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous but the trees are my favorite.

    Merry Christmas, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just absolutely adorable, Elaine!! You did an awesome job!! I hope you are feeling much better and I hope you and your family have a very safe, happy holiday season filled with much love and happiness!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful cards. I love especially the tree image, that is so cute.

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.