Friday, October 5, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Challenge



Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge at

Cardz TV Stamps 

Challenge #16

"Buttons and Boo's!"

Starts: Friday, Oct. 5th@ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thurs, Oct. 11th @ Noon EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Halloween using Buttons
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Oct. 12th @ Cardz TV

I am so excited to show you what I made for this challenge!


Entering in:





A2 card base 5.5" x 4.25"
Tree from "Chic and Scarry" cut at 3.75"
Designer paper from
Ghosts cut by hand from designer paper
Buttons for pumpkins, floss
Sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "Oct. 31st" set


Be sure to stop over at Cardz TV to see the inspiration 
that the rest of the wonderful DT has for you!

14 comments:

  1. I love it Elaine! I so love it!! That great scary tree, the ghosts and those great button pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your button pumpkins-- they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, using those oragne buttons as pumpkins was genious! Love this card!

    Cathy, Cardztv DT Sister
    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin buttons! You did an awesome job on the tree!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura CTVS DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Ireally like the buttons that you used for the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love how you used the buttons for pumpkins!! Very clever:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elaine I just love this card! That tree is sooo spooky and I love those button pumpkins! Brilliant!

    Hugs,
    JO
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details on your card!
    DT Sister~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your button pumpkins are adorable.

    DT Sister Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine! I love your card! What a cute idea to make pumpkins out of the buttons! XOXO :0)

    Julie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute! Love the button pumpkins!
    Pam
    http://scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com/
    pamdanner1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.