Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thank you card

Hello my friends!
Today i have a "Thank You" card!

I received a very nice birthday surprise from
one of my boating friends, so I wanted
to make a thank you card for them.

I used my Explore and design space,
I am starting to really like using it
I didn't like it at first, but after i got
a new iPad and started playing around with it
I have finally gotten the hang of it.

I have really been wanting to cut out words with it,
since I have seen lots of crafty bloggers using dies
and i just didn't want to buy dies when
i have several cutting machines that i should
be able to use to cut the words out.

So here is what i came up with!





Entered at:

I cut the banners and "thank you" using design space.
The anchor was cut with a Momenta cut and emboss die.
I heat embossed the "thank you" with Stampin' Up embossing powder and added some sequins.
 I faux stitched the banners with a white jelly roll pen and blue pigma micron pen.
The designer paper is from Carta Bella "Ahoy There" 6x6 paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.