Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cardz TV 3D Designer Challenge #2

Welcome to the Cardz TV Stamps 3D designers 
challenge #2

Starts Friday Oct. 2 
Ends Thurs. Oct. 15 at noon EST

For this challenge you are to make a home decor item for fall.
Mary will be giving away a set of her wonderful stamps!

I used the Cardz TV stamp set "Fall Fun"

Check out my video to see how i made my project, I really enjoyed making this and am very happy with how it turned out.
As you can see it can be used as a vase or a candle holder!





 



Now head on over to Cardz TV to see the 
fabulous projects the rest of the DT has made 
for your inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Oh and while your here I hope you follow me.


Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.