Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Blue Bird

Hi

Today I am guest designer over at Die Cuttin Divas weekly 
challenge blog and the theme is "Ribbon and Bows"
I am so ready for spring so I used the cute bird from 
"Disney Classics" and blue and purple for my color scheme. 
I love these colors together for spring.










Come on over to Die Cutting Divas and enter your
Ribbon and Bows project

Disney Classics cricut cartridge
Sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps
Daris embossing folder
Flat back sticky pearls
Grossgrain ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot Elaine! Your card is really pretty! LOVE the ribbons and blue bird! :) Have a great Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the pretty bows and the adorable little bleu bird!!
    Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty and I just LOVE that sweet bird!

    Thank you for guesting with us, you did such a great job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.