Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 2017 Quilty Box Unboxing!

Hi

Today I share my November Quilty Box unboxing!

I am fairly new to quilting. 
I have always loved the idea of making a quilt, but never
tried to do one. I learned to sew when I was about 7.
So between school home ec and my neighbor sewing teacher
I learned to sew many years ago.
I would sew small things like aprons, and little bags. Then after
I had children I again attempted to make them hoodies.
I loved how they turned out and my kids actually liked them and
wore them!
I was a proud mama! lol
So now that I have more free time since my kids are grown, I have
decided to give quilting & machine embroidery a go!

I have joined a couple of monthly sewing boxes so I can learn 
more and get some fabulous fabric, notions and thread.
I love these boxes because, I get to try things that I otherwise
may not have tried!

I am including referral links to the two boxes that I get and love!
*(I receive a small commission from your purchase, that does not
cost you anything to use. This helps support my channel, so I can
bring you great content. So come along and share in my journey.)


Check out Quilty Box here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.