Friday, January 5, 2018

I'm back

Happy New Year!!!!

I am finally back :)

Boy oh boy did I have a rough December!
I was sick for 3 1/2 weeks!!!!
I never got my Christmas tree up, got to do any gift shopping or make Dinner!!
Oh and my blog
   Well we all know how that went (crickets)

So for New Years I decided to have a New Years Christmas dinner and give my gifts to my family on New Years!
So at least I got to have my traditional Christmas dinner and it was deeeeliciousssss. I made the best gravy that I have ever made and I even spluged and had mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.
Which I usually do not eat any carbs. But I had to make up for being sick!   lol

So now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Crafting!!!
So I set up a new store -- I still have my Etsy shop but I plan on putting more items in my Square Store so I hope you will check it out.

I only have one item up so far, somehow I keep deleting my item and have to redo it. It is pretty easy to use the site but there are a few things I am still learning :o)
So here is my shop

https://squareup.com/store/lizzielainedesigns

If you are looking to open a shop I hope you can use my link, because we both will benefit from it. I wish I had known before I signed up so I could have taken advantage of the benefits.

https://squareup.com/i/LIZZIELAIN

When you activate a Square account through my referral link, you'll receive free processing on up to $1,000 in sales. 

You can't beat that!!!
Oh and the website is free to use, you only pay for the processing of the credit cards!

Ok now I am beginning to work on some projects so those will be up soon!

Until then how about letting me know you were here and leave me a link so I can stop by and see you!

TTFN :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.