Friday, January 4, 2019

Super cool holiday baking item from @HandyBaking

Hello!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I was contacted by the @Handybaking company to check out one of their rolling pins and I accepted. And, boy am I glad I did.
This rolling pin is very unique to any I have seen and it is so beautiful! Not only will it make your baking fun and unique, I think it would even make a beautiful decoration in the kitchen!

Here is a video for you all to see it.




Isn't it just beautiful!
They even have other designs for other holidays!

Check them out here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HandyBaking/
Order your own rolling pin here - 
save 20% with code  XMSJN4456
I have no idea when this expires, so I wouldn't wait
to long if you want one.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.