Friday, May 31, 2013

Cardz TV Challenge #30

Welcome to Cardz TV Stamps Challenge

"Father's Day"

Make a card, layout or craft project for Father's Day! 

You have until noon EST, Thursday, June 13th, to post your name and a link to your creation, using Inlinkz . 


The challenge winner, picked by random.org, 
will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!








6" x 6" card
Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette File Design ID #43356
Designer paper
Stampin' Up paper for bear
Polka Dot Cuttlebug folder
Sentiments from Cardz TV Stamps 
            "Fathers Day" and "Its a Guy Thing" sets


Be sure to head over to Cardz TV to see the rest of the 
fabulous DT's projects

TGIF!
have a great weekend:)

10 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute! love the color combo & pattern paper used. Love those Eyes!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute!!! I just love it Elaine!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I have a lot of golfer's in my family and this would be perfect for them. I'm going to have to get that file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The googly eyes are so cute! I love the faux stitching on it as well. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest golfer ever! Love him!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest golfer I have ever seen!!! I so love this cut!! And the bg paper is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love everything about it!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.