Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!


Hi there, I wanted to let you all know
I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!
I am so excited :)
Visit my Stampin' Up Blog 
at InkItUpElaine for more info.

If you need some products visit my webpage

Here is what's happening
Monthly drawings for orders of $25 or
 more (before tax & shipping/US only)

$25 order = 1 entry
 $50 order  = 2 entries
$75 order = 3 entries


You must use the provided Mystery Hostess Code
 and place a minimum of a $25 order (before tax and shipping)
 to be included in the drawing.

If you want to host your own on-line party
let me know and I will get you started!

There will be a new catalog next month so that means
there are lots of discontinued products this month, go 
check them out HERE




If you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator, 
now is a great time!
From now til May 30 you can sign up for 
$99 and get an extra $30 worth of products
in your kit!  Which means you will get $155 worth
of products and free shipping!

4 comments:

  1. I am so stinkin' excited for you! I can't wait for your kit to come in. Mine came in yesterday! FUNNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! They have super awesome products!!!
    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and with those sweet little buttons.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.