Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team Guest

Hi
Today I am guest designer over a the Die Cuttin' Divas!

The challenge theme for this week is "Masculine"

Since Fathers day is coming up, I decided to make 
my dad a Fathers day card!

He has always been around cars. His dad had a auto repair shop, then he worked for a well none transmission repair shop. Then he 
went out on his own and started his own rransmission/auto repair
shop. So just like him we (my family & siblings) have been around cars all our lives. I to love antique and vintage cars. So I decided to make this card for him.

Now being the picky car person that I am, I feel the bumper
on this car is way out of proportion! But it is what it is! lol

I also love the look of diamond plate so I had to add that as well!




Check out the video to see how I made it!




7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty embossing and great design!!
    Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic. Your dad will love it! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugely out of proportion, and it looks like the car rolled onto its roof!!

    But it does make a cute card and will bring a smile to your Dad's lips. You chose the perfect toolbox-y embossing folder, too! :)

    Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer for us at DCD!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this car!! It's fabulous, and it looks great with the embossing too. Thanks for guest designing with us this week :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card turned out so cool! LOVE the car and embossed background! Thanks so much for being Guest Designer this week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card. The embossing is perfect and the card is such fun. Thanks for being our guest diva!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and I'm sure your Dad did to:) The diamond plate embossing folder is a perfect touch. Thank you for being a Guest Diva.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.