Friday, June 29, 2018

Sewing supplies

Hi

Thank you for stopping by!
Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite sewing gadgets
and boxes.

If you follow me you know I am a beginner quilter. And, although
I have not quilted very long, I do have a few favorite items that I use.

Thank you for supporting my channel by using my affilliate links at no additional cost to you!

My favorite quilting rulers are the Creative grids, they work
perfectly with my mat and they do not slide around on the fabric.

Creative Grids 6.5" x 12.5" Rectangle Quilting Ruler Template CGR612
Creative Grids 6.5" x 12.5" Rectangle Quilting Ruler Template



Creative Grids 12.5" Square Quilting Ruler Template [CGR12]


Creative Grids 12.5" Square Quilting Ruler Template


My favorite quilting subscription boxes

Check out my Youtube to see what you 
get in these boxes
https://www.youtube.com/LizzieLaineDesigns


Quilty Box

Sew Sampler® Subscription Quilting Box Membership Fee
Fat Quarter Shops - Sew Sampler


And 3 more must have items


Fiskars 12-83717097J Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat, 18x24



Olfa Splash Rotary Cutter, 45mm, Purple


These fit most machines. 
I use them in my Brother sewing machine

Organ Sewing Machine Needles 100 Count Size 11



Another great site for all your crafting needs!
Supplies, Quilt Kits, On-line classes and more
Craftsy



That is all for now

Have a great weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.