Sunday, July 29, 2018

Back to quilting!

Hello

Well I am back! at least for now! lol
I have been dealing with some health issues and haven't been
up to creating anything! 😢

Until now!! 😊
I finally stepped into my craft room and decided to do some
sewing!
I will be finishing up my first quilt soon as well!
Here is Part 1 of the Pink Lemonade quilt I am working on.
It was in a Quilty Box you can check it out here


picture will be here
as soon as I find it! lol

I am starting another quilt!
This one is a sew a long with Pat Sloan
Each week she adds a new block for us to make!
You can join in HERE and HERE (FB)

Here is my block one!



Decided to make another one, for practice


Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to ask questions 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.