Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas guest Diva

Hi 




Today I am guest designer over at Die Cuttin' Divas

The theme is Favorite Color for 
National Crayon day on March 31st.

I haven't made a card in a while and I definetly was a little rusty!
I had this idea in my head, but it just didn't work out 
like I wanted it to!

But here is my card anyway, lol

I used my Cricut and cut out the crayons from
"Simpy Charmed" and used a second layer to mount
the crayons on to.

So in case you haven't figure it out yet, my favorite
color is pink and purple!




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the 
Die Cuttin' Divas and enter your card, tag or altered project!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is Adorable!! Love the fun colorful crayons!!! Congrats on being the Guest Designer for DCD!!! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.