Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hillshire Farms Premium Carved lunch meat

Hi

Today I am sharing the Hillshire Farms Premium Carved lunch meats.
I received 2 free coupons, so I could head to my Walmart and pick them up. 
I purchased the Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham and the Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.

Don't these look tastey?!









We like the convenience of these being in their own containers. Which helps to keep them fresh before and after your purchase.
And the containers are reusable, which helps to keep them out of the landfil.

The Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham was very good. It tasted like fresh cut ham on Easter day. It didn't taste to salty to us. We used it for sandwiches, roll-ups and salads. It is cut on the thicker side which we enjoyed, it made for a hardy sandwich.

The Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast was cut in nice thick slices as well. It is fresh tasting, but it didn't quite taste like turkey to me. At least not as I had expected. I thought by looking at it, that it would be like a sliced fresh sliced piece of turkey on Christmas day.

Overall they are convenient and tastey, My family has enjoyed making sandwiches with both the Ham and Turkey. I have even purchased more since they have asked for them.

Besides for you and your kids lunches, these are also great to take camping, on road trips or a picnic. The slices are perfect to cut up and add to a salad, which is the way I like eat them. They can also be picked up eaten right out of the container.

We also like that they are 
  • minimally processed
  • all natural
  • no artificial ingredients
  • no added nitrates or nitrites except those naturally occuring in sea salt and celery juice powder.
If you decide to give them a try come back here and let me know what you thought about the Hillshire Farms Premium Carved 
lunch meats. If you have already tried them, then add your comments below! I would love to here your thoughts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.