Thursday, January 25, 2018

Paper bag journal

Hi

Today I am sharing my first paper bag journal!

I am so excited and in love with it!
I was nervours before I started but it went pretty 
smoothly!

Once I got started and got the feel of it I was able to
move right along.

I spent a half day coffee dying my papers and getting
all my supplies together. The tricky part was making the coffee!
Lol, I'm not a coffee drinker so I've never made coffee! haha

So I found a DD sample of blueberry coffee and used that,
because I know nobody in the house would be using it! hehe
But the house sure did smell good! My son came home and
asked what I was making! He didn't expect me to say paper!
lol
Anyway here is the video of my first paper bag journal :)


I would love to know what you think of it!

Thanks for watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit me, and leaving your comments.